The Australasian Ambulance Awards for Excellence have been run by the Council of Ambulance Authorities for over 10 years with the aim to recognise the hard and innovative work of member ambulance services from Australia, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea. The awards are designed to encourage innovation and to enable services to share their work and learn form each other. The awards are independently judged by a panel of industry respected judges from across the globe.
Nominations for the 2019 CAA Awards for Excellence are now open for CAA member services.
This year the new categories are:
• Excellence in Patient Care (Patient Experience improvement or innovation)
• Excellence in Staff Development (Education improvement or innovation)
• Excellence in Leadership (management practice and operational improvement and innovation)
• Excellence in Technology (Innovation or capability)
• Excellence in Clinical Practice (Innovation or capability)
For more information regarding the awards please click here.
For any questions please do not hesitate to contact Mojca at email@example.com or 0450 030 660.
All entries are to be submitted online.
Nominations close on Friday, 24 May 2019.
Finalists for each category will be announced on 14th June and winners will be announced at the CAA Gala Awards Dinner in Perth on 14th August 2019.
To view 2018 CAA Awards for Excellence Winners and Finalists and an overview of award nominations please click here.